Thursday, August 02, 2007

12 more days to another Challenge

Another +/- 12 more days, i will be in labour room AGAIN for my second baby to arrive. Both Brandon and I are pretty "kan cheong" for the moment to come. Aerwen gotta be "jie jie" soon in another 2 weeks time.
We are not pretty sure about the sex of this baby yet. Not to say i 'm not anxious to know, however, there are always lots of thing to let me busy about since the arrival of Miss Aerwen. Unlike i was preggie with Aerwen, i basically treat "Gynae Clinic" as my "second home". Even the doctor "advised" me not to visit him too often. I just got so addicted with the Scanning thingy and always wanna ensure Aerwen was alright and healthy when she was in my tummy.
This round, i dun have much time visiting the Gynae, especially for the past few months, with the incident that Aerwen got serious flu, stomach upset, etc... enuff to let me sakit jantung (heart attack) @ anytime. :)
Our baby's name will be "CorWynn" - Not sure how exactly Brandon gotta put it. But, it's a unisex name. I personally prefer "Ariel" for gal and "Ethan" for boy. However, i still think... Daddy should be the one that named the baby, and i hope CorWynn gal wont mind her name will be such a "boyish" in future. If it's a boy... no problem at all la..... :P

Updates : We named our 2nd princess as "KateLynn"..

1 comment:

My Lil' Monster said...

Hey, First of All Congratulations. I know it has been ages (more than a mth). I know I shd hv comments this earlier but I keep o forgetting to leave a comment. Anyway, Hope u r recuperating well. Sleep well.

Hope you will able to update me on your lil's ones.