Thursday, December 06, 2007

Old fren of Mine

Yesterday, one of my "long lost" fren called me. Suddenly, flashed me back to "hundred" years ago, when both of us was only standard six. I met him @ a tuition center, and that day was raining. (such a good memory I am..) The most important thing is not that "he called me" but, what "he told me" . His wife is pregnant and they gotta have a dotter soon in February08. Oh my good..... suddenly, i realised how " old" i am .....and both of us already people's "bapa & emak" ! The next thing was, i realised we get "closer" becoz now our status is the same. At least now, we have one same topic besides toking abt , hometown, parents and our common frens.

Why am i so excited about his wife getting babies soon ? becoz :-
i was having breakfast last sunday with one of my bestfren, she wanna pass me something.. i brought along Aerwen... and you can imagine how the situation like when Aerwen became evil and started to "make trouble" only. The best fren of mine, that we have been together since primary school... create a new rule. "No kids allow in futute when we are having gathering !" See ! that's the different between "married with kids" and "single". The whole breakfast* shopping session was like .... I felt guilty to bring along Aerwen, ruined her sunday... and she din get to shop "adult" stuff becoz we have to hang around children's department.

Hey, LKT, VL, WPJ... next year's Aerwen's b'day i know who to invite di... :) as for CB..... you can come along.. if you dun mind..... heee...

1 comment:

My Lil' Monster said...

Dear, is like that wan lar. Can't blame those unmarried fren. If I were unmarried/single I think I might act smtg like that - unsensitive.